Personal data and the handling of personal data
Personal data is any type of information that can be directly or indirectly related to an individual. Typical personal data is a personal identification number, name or address. Handling of personal data means all actions made regarding personal data. Regardless of whether it is done manually or automated by a machine, examples being, collecting, registration, organization, keeping or deleting.
Who is responsible for the handling of personal data
Allvar Communication AB, 556461-9491, Rystavägen 14, 187 33 Stockholm is responsible for the handling of all personal data.
Personal data that we handle and the reason
In order to keep The Behave Stocholm network informed about coming events and activities we send news letters and invitations via e-mail. We keep the e-mail addresses in Mailchimp. When requested we will immediately remove email addresses and other related data.
The data processed in MaiChimp are only first and last names as well as e-mail addresses. The payment systems we use are Eventbrite and PayPal where more data is collected for payment purposes.
Time of storage
We never keep your personal data longer than necessary for any purpose.
- Right of access: If you ask us, we will confirm whether we are processing your personal data and, if so, provide you with a copy of that personal data along with certain other details such as the purpose of the data processing.
- Right to rectification: If your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, you are entitled to ask that we correct or complete it. If we shared your personal data with others, we will tell them about the correction where possible. If you ask us, and where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your personal data so you can contact them directly.
- Right to restrict processing: You may ask us to restrict or ‘block’ the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, such as where you contest the accuracy of the personal data or object to us processing it. We will tell you before we lift any restriction on processing. If we shared your personal data with others, we will tell them about the restriction where possible. If you ask us, and where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your personal data so you can contact them directly.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to obtain your personal data from us that you consented to give us or that was provided to us as necessary in connection with our contract with you. We will provide you with your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You may reuse it elsewhere.
- Right to object: You may ask us at any time to stop processing your personal data, and we will do so if we are relying on a legitimate interest to process your personal data — unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing or if we are processing your personal data for direct marketing.
- Right to withdraw consent: If we rely on your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. This will not affect the lawfulness of processing of your data before we received notice that you wished to withdraw your consent.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority: If you have a concern about our privacy practices, including the way we handled your personal data, you can report it to the Swedish Privacy Protection Authority [Integritetsskyddsmyndigheten].
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and sometimes stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these cookies to collect information for analysis. In order to analyze the cookies, we use Google Analytics. Google Analytics only receive general web statistics, like for example type of browser, language and which web site the user came from.
You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
All browsers enable you to delete cookies. The procedure for how to delete differs depending on your browser.
We have disabled the comments and uploading functions on this site.
We reserve the right to use any photograph/video taken at any event hosted by us at Behave Stockholm without the expressed written permission of those included within the photograph/video. The photo/video may be used in publications or other media material produced or used by us including but not limited to: brochures, invitations, promotions, newspapers, magazines, television, websites, etc.
If you attend a Behave Stockholm event and do not wish to have your image recorded for publication please share this wish to the photographer, and/or the event organizers, and/or contact email@example.com.
Who we share your data with
We never have and never will share your data with any third party.
Protection of your personal data
We use safe systems to protect your integrity and the access to personal data. We have taken precautions to protect your personal data from illegal and unauthorized processing of the personal data we keep. Only the staff that actually need to process your personal data to fulfill the above mentioned purposes have access to the data.